Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemcials. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without nail polish remover after use.
Directions: Apply two to three thin coats to clean nails. To remove, soak nails in warm water then pell off from one corner.
Product may thicken when exposed to cold termperataures or if the cap is not closed properly. Add a few drops of water and shake vigorously.
Use water or rubbing alcohol to remove nail polish from furniture or floors.